Was back, Unchanged

I got your hands without asking for it.
holding me back, melting me down.
This I never felt before, in the world with me around.

You seep deep into my blood
Getting me so indulged.
I find in you, the power of rain,
the ease, washing my pain.

The struggles I made in the sands of desert
You walked with me,
the journey now a feathered treasure.

I stood alone clouded and dark
You were the sun, bright and warm.
Smiling we lived,live's called pleasure.
These blue-blacks to me dealt in another measure.

You were the light in my darkness
balming me in my aches.
And now when I grow weak,
I find you again, the same.

-Priyadarshni, Sanya
Freelancer, BHU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

डियर NIT श्रीनगर, सोशल साइंस आपके साथ है आप कब हमारे लिए आगे आएंगें?

कोरोनावायरस का मीडिल क्लास हॉटस्पॉट

बिहार के मुख्यमंत्री को साकेत आनंद का खुला पत्र